Residential & Commercial
23 Ave & 111 Street
Century Park is a mixed-use development that will strategically integrate modern living spaces, inviting public areas, convenient amenities, contemporary workspaces, and premium shopping with convenient access to all parts of the city via onsite public transit.
The ultimate vision of Century Park is to create a high-density urban campus that features technological and environmental innovations, contemporary architecture, and aesthetically enhanced streetscapes – all seamlessly integrated with onsite public transit.
- Transit connects residents to three major post-secondary institutions (University of Alberta, MacEwan University, and NAIT), Edmonton International Airport, and the downtown core within minutes
- Daily LRT ridership of over 100,000 people with over 29,000 riders embarking or departing at the Century Park LRT Station daily
- Planned hotel and conference facility
- Planned pedestrian-friendly retail promenade with premium tenants
- Central Tower
- Louvre Residences
- Century Gardens Residences (Spring 2023)
- Time Square (2023+)