Residential Leasing Agent
As an integral member of our dynamic team, the Leasing Agent will be responsible for utilizing innovative leasing strategies and will strive to realize efficiencies and ensure first-class, quality service is provided to all prospects, tenants, and stakeholders. The Leasing Agent will support the team and bring the luxury brand to life through marketing campaigns, superior service, care, and attention to detail. This includes assisting in a multi-faceted marketing program to generate traffic. Hours will be irregular to accommodate operating hours and will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
As Leasing Agent, you will:
• Be an experienced residential leasing agent or sales expert with keen organizational skills (1 year);
• Have the ability to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours to accommodate business needs Lease suites and/or renew upcoming lease expiries with specific leasing goals in mind;
• Work constructively with the team to ensure customer service requirements are resolved and team goals are met;
• Be organized, interpersonal and strong communicator with the ability to build excellent relationships with customers;
• Follow up with prospective residents to ensure no lead is lost;
• Greet and qualify customers on the phone or in-person with the view that the result will be a new resident;
• Ensure that prospective resident applications are completed correctly and in full;
• Visit competitive properties monthly to stay informed on market conditions and complete competitor surveys;
• Complete traffic reports, vacancy reports and related paperwork as required;
• Be proficient using Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel;
• Experience with CRM software is an asset;
• Positively embrace the ProCura Corporate Values.
LINES OF COMMUNICATION:
The Lease-up Agent reports to the Leasing Manager.
Full-time position. Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support in driving the lease-up of new luxury apartment buildings by utilizing established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios, and work to achieve and exceed effective leased rent
• Tracking and coordinating appointments for tours
• Closing and finalizing leases, collecting deposits, and all relevant documentation for the unit files
• Track and monitor traffic, leasing velocity, prospect follow-up and occupancy performance
• Processes and monitor accuracy of all paperwork associated with generating a lease in a timely fashion
• Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
• Maintain prospect traffic in customer relationship management and leasing data; assist with other computer data entry as necessary
• Inspect units to ensure they are ready to be shown to prospective applicants
Marketing/Reputation Management/Social Media/Special Events
• Assist the Leasing Manager in evaluating the effectiveness of marketing/advertising programs using a variety of metrics and adjusting as necessary
• Track and monitor online reputation metrics
• Give input on the effectiveness of digital/social media advertising campaigns
• Assist in leveraging social media as an engagement and advertising mechanism
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs & feelings, being understanding and helpful on the job.