- Assist with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of advertising and promotional programs
- Assist with coordinating the draft and final approved designs, production, and implementation of marketing collateral and other marketing-related deliverables
- Assist with copy writing, content creation, layout, disclaimers, and design of internal and external communications collateral
- Assist with the planning, execution, and evaluation of events and presentation packages for tenants, clients, staff, investors, and other key stakeholders
- Content creation and coordination for corporate, SOC’s initiative, property and CEO’s social media accounts. Instagram, Facebook, Google Business, and Twitter
- Quality assurance audits related to advertising, print media, and marketing materials
- Assist with market data collection and analysis for marketing research projects understand marketing trends, market comps and micro and macroeconomics.
- Assist with coordinating the design, production, and installation of temporary and permanent building signage and displays as needed
- Assist with implementation of ProCura’s Signs of Change and corporate social responsibility initiatives on all media fronts and for engaged and prospective partners.
- Organization, archiving, and filing of documents for marketing department and other departments as needed under an approved taxonomy
- Assist with department expense reporting and payables processing
- Other marketing and corporate social responsibility initiatives as required
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or related subject required
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a marketing related role required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience working with corporate and/or brand social media accounts and online content management systems an asset
- Business-to-consumer industry marketing and/or real estate industry experience an asset
- Understanding of basic design and layout principles and effective business writing principles an asset
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- High attention to detail; ability to multi-task and organize competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and continually adapt to change
- Self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrates initiative
- Must possess energy, creativity and drive to assist in the execution of marketing initiatives
- Ability to maintain positive and productive working relationships with team members
- Strong administrative and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of office procedures, including filing, record management, and archiving documents
- Competent in writing and formatting of procedures and documents
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint; experience using Adobe Pro an asset
- High degree of professionalism and dedication
ProCura offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line reading “Application – Marketing Coordinator”.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.