ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and our customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in, play in and visit. Through the Signs of Change initiative, ProCura, together with its project partners, strengthen the landscape of our communities.
Coordinate the internal and external communications and branding, marketing initiatives and strategies for which ProCura has an invested interest. This includes the coordination of monthly reports, marketing material, project estimates, marketing administration and other duties as required. Creativity and strategic thinking as well as strong communication and problem-solving skills will be essential.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or related subject required
• 3 – 5 years of experience in a marketing related role required
• Proficient computer and program skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, WordPress, PPC advertising, Zapier, Sendible, Later, Google Ads, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working with corporate and/or brand social media accounts and online content management systems an asset
• Business-to-consumer industry marketing and/or real estate industry experience an asset
• Understanding of basic design and layout principles and effective business writing principles an asset
• Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• High attention to detail; ability to multi-task and organize competing priorities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and continually adapt to change
• Self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrates initiative
• Must possess energy, creativity and drive to assist in the execution of marketing initiatives
• Ability to maintain positive and productive working relationships with team members
• Strong administrative and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of office procedures, including filing, record management, and archiving documents
• Competent in writing and formatting of procedures and documents
• High degree of professionalism and dedication
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MARKETING:
• Assist with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of advertising and promotional programs
• Assist with coordinating the draft and final approved designs, production, and implementation of marketing collateral and other marketing-related deliverables
• Assist with copy writing, content creation, layout, disclaimers, and design of internal and external communications collateral
• Assist with the planning, execution, and evaluation of events and presentation packages for tenants, clients, staff, investors, and other key stakeholders
• Content creation and coordination for corporate, SOC’s initiative, property and CEO’s social media accounts. Instagram, Facebook, Google Business, and Twitter
• Quality assurance audits related to advertising, print media, and marketing materials
• Assist with market data collection and analysis for marketing research projects understand marketing trends, market comps and micro and macroeconomics.
• Assist with coordinating the design, production, and installation of temporary and permanent building signage and displays as needed
• Assist with implementation of ProCura’s Signs of Change and corporate social responsibility initiatives on all media fronts and for engaged and prospective partners.
• Organization, archiving, and filing of documents for marketing department and other departments as needed under an approved taxonomy
• Assist with department expense reporting and payables processing
• Other marketing and corporate social responsibility initiatives as required
• ProCura offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience.
• To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line reading “Application – Marketing Coordinator”.
• ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.