Lead Landscaper & Maintenance Technician
ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for a Lead Landscaper & Maintenance Technician. The incumbent will be responsible for the management of ProCura’s light equipment assets and resources, and will focus, primarily, on the completion of landscaping projects, management of snow removal, while ensuring that all work is performed in alignment with the Company’s standard of quality. The LLMT will also be responsible for equipment maintenance, and schedule creation.. This is a year-round salaried position.
- Ability to operate Skid Steer, snow brushes, and other attachments and equipment
- Experience and full understanding of general landscaping and snow removal work.
- Excellent time management and self-organization
- Ability to work under and meet timelines
- Ability to work outdoors under varying and sometime adverse weather conditions
- Must be insurable on equipment and have a driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage snow removal and landscape projects in a timely and organized manner
- Ensure work is performed efficiently and to company standards
- Maintenance of all equipment
- Work with the Operations Supervisor to ensure projects are being carried out according to plans
- Maintain daily communications with Operations and Property Management teams to discuss scheduling, equipment concerns, and customer requests/issues.
ProCura is an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume with “Lead Landscaper & Maintenance Technician” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent