ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate Services is seeking to add a Concierge to our Central Tower, residential building located at Century Park. The incumbent is expected to provide best-in-class customer service and a safe, clean, and elevated living experience for its residents.
- Be the first point of contact for tenants, visitors, and contractors; deal promptly and professionally with any queries or complaints that may arise
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Receive and secure delivered parcels
- Gather required tenant information and paperwork and ensure information is fully completed.
- Assist tenants with onboarding to the community
- Perform scheduled checks of the building including the common areas, parking garage, courtyard, mechanical and storage rooms, etc.
- Track and record all building events and related work into a daily report
- Arrange, record, and track all deliveries, amenities bookings, and move schedules. Proper handling of all associated receipt of cash funds or cheques in accordance with the established protocol
- Supervise all moves and deliveries
- Supervise and log all scheduled work on site and liaise with approved contractors
- Review video surveillance footage and interface with security and access reporting software
- Follow established health and safety procedures
- Professional outlook and demeanor, great organizational, communication, and critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and motivated individual with propensity to working alone
- Flexible in approach while being a good team player
- Dependable, reliable, and able to work well under pressure and be calm and collected when emergencies arise
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous hotel concierge experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- ProCura offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line reading “Concierge”.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.