ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate Services is seeking to add a Concierge to our Central Tower residential building located at Century Park. The incumbent will be responsible for providing basic maintenance and general upkeep of the grounds and building. The incumbent is expected to provide best-in-class customer service and a safe, clean, and elevated living experience for its residents.
- Be the first point of contact for tenants, visitors, and contractors; deal promptly and professionally with any queries or complaints that may arise.
- Respond to calls and emails to the Concierge in a timely and professional manner.
- Receive and secure delivered parcels.
- Gather required tenant information and paperwork and ensure information is fully completed.
- Assist tenants with onboarding to the community
- Perform scheduled checks of the building including the common areas, parking garage, courtyard, mechanical and storage rooms, etc.
- Track and record all building events and related work into a daily report.
- Arrange, record, and track all deliveries, amenities bookings, and move schedules. Proper handling of all associated receipt of cash funds or cheques in accordance with the established protocol.
- Supervise all moves and deliveries.
- Supervise and log all scheduled work on site and liaise with approved contractors.
- Review video surveillance footage and interface with security and access reporting software.
- Follow established health and safety procedures.
- Professional outlook and demeanor, great organizational, communication, and critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual with a propensity to working alone.
- Flexible in approach while being a good team player.
- Dependable, reliable, and able to work well under pressure and be calm and collected when emergencies arise.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Hotel concierge experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally.