ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate Services is seeking to add a Building Caretaker to our Central Tower, residential building located at Century Park. The incumbent will be responsible for providing basic maintenance and general upkeep of the grounds and building. The incumbent is expected to provide best-in-class customer service and a safe, clean, and elevated living experience for its residents.
- Cleaning of all common areas including building entrances and exits
- Ensure walkways are clear of dirt, leaves, snow, ice, and other debris
- Vacuum/wash floors, elevators, hallways, stairs, windows, window frames, and resident common rooms
- Maintain the grounds, including landscaped areas, sidewalks, planters, and parking lots
- Perform seasonal duties as required (gardening, mowing, weeding, snow removal, and salting)
- Assist with minor maintenance as needed
- Preparation of apartments for new residents
- Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
- Assisting with showing and leasing suites
- Performing regular security checks of building and parkade
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years related experience with building maintenance, janitorial, or grounds keeping in either commercial or residential properties
- Experience with painting and maintenance repairs is an asset
- Must have good understanding of the English language. This includes both written and verbal communication.
- Be physically able to carry out all necessary duties. Must be physically able to lift, push, pull, carry up to 25 – 50 lbs.
- Strong customer service focus and a team player who is willing to pitch in wherever required
- Work as part of an on-call team and on weekends as needed and evenings
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check free of relevant convictions
- Security clearance upon offer of employment
ProCura is offering a competitive total compensation package inclusive of a healthy base salary, benefits and vacation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Building Caretaker” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.