Intact Insurance Building
Located at one of downtown Edmonton’s most prominent intersections, the Intact Insurance Building underwent a major renovation and expansion in 2009. The office complex was Edmonton’s first LEED® Gold – Core and Shell certified building, and has received BOMA BEST® Gold Certification.
- Adjacent to Corona LRT Station, restaurants, cafes, and nightlife
- Within walking distance to Alberta Legislature Grounds, government district, river valley, Grant MacEwan University, and Rogers Place
- Technological innovations include triple-pane windows, high-efficiency fixtures, and rainwater collection
- Main floor restaurants and retail, including major drugstore
Notable Office & Retail Tenants:
- Intact Insurance Company
- Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo)
- Second Cup Coffee Co.
- Rexall Drug Store