10909 Jasper Avenue NW
Enveloped in stunning glass architecture, facing east along 109th Street, WSP Place is a re-purposed and redeveloped office and retail complex located at downtown Edmonton's most prominent intersection.
- Location: 10909 Jasper Avenue NW, Edmonton
- 172 heated and secured underground parking stalls, 24 surface stalls, and 129 hourly surface stalls
- Newly appointed conference facility
- Upgraded fitness facility
- Solar panels, cogeneration energy system, and triple pane window wall along east face of the building
- Targeting LEED® Gold (Core & Shell) certification upon completion
- Completion is slated for Spring 2017
- Located within walking distance of the downtown Edmonton office core
- Steps from the Corona Grandin LRT Stations
- Easy access to cafés, restaurants, pubs, and major grocery
Located within walking distance to the downtown Edmonton office core and just steps from Corona and Grandin LRT Stations, WSP Place offers occupants easy access to a variety of amenities. A vibrant array of cafés, restaurants, grocers, and pubs are all at WSP Place’s doorstep. Also within walking distance are Grant MacEwan University, the Legislature grounds, and Edmonton’s beautiful River Valley.
Each sign raised makes our community a brighter place.join us