10830 Jasper Avenue NW
Located within walking distance of the downtown Edmonton office core, across the street from the Corona LRT Station, and with front door access to public bus transit, the Intact Building offers ultimate ease of access.
The Intact Building features state of the art technology and mechanical systems, and is the first building in Edmonton to target a LEED® Gold certification (Core & Shell) .
- Location: 10830 Jasper Avenue NW, Edmonton
- Commercial Space: 236,000 sq. ft.
- Completed: 2009
- Retail tenants: Rexall Drugs, Second Cup, Subway, Oodle Noodle, and Kunitz Shoes
- 185 heated and secured underground parking stalls and 24 surface pay stalls
- 2 spacious boardrooms for tenant use located on the main floor (Verno room seats 20; Terra room seats 10)
- Servery located on the main floor and available to tenants
- 24-hour security in building
- VIP Concierge Service
Steps from Corona LRT Station and moments away from the emerging Arena District, Intact Building occupants enjoy easy access to some of Edmonton’s most exciting amenities. A vibrant array of cafés, restaurants, grocers, and pubs are all at the Intact Building’s doorstep. Also within walking distance are Grant MacEwan University, the Legislature grounds, and Edmonton’s beautiful River Valley.
Each sign raised makes our community a brighter place.join us