10085-100 Street NW & 9955 Jasper Avenue NW
The Thornton Court and Frank Oliver Park sites stand on the land north and east of the Fairmont Hotel MacDonald. Currently, this area serves as a parking lot for the historic hotel, with access to the city’s underground pedway system and Central LRT Station.
Future plans for the X Tower include a parkade and a 35 to 60 storey tower on the south site. The bottom half of the tower is to be leased to a nearby hotel to provide high-value hotel suites.
- Location: 10085-100 Street NW & 9955 Jasper Avenue NW, Edmonton
- Zoning: DC2 (E)
- Suites: Potential for 450 luxury suites
- Parking stalls: 372 stalls proposed
- Status: Under development
- Prime downton location
- Steps away from LRT
- Edmonton’s buzzing Ice District to the north and the river valley to the south