Central Tower at Century Park
This 18-storey multi-family glass tower is a step above, incorporating environmental innovations including cogeneration technology. Located steps away from the Century Park LRT Station, Central Tower offers excellent connectivity.
- Location: Century Park
- Total Residential: 149,287 sq. ft.
- 18 storeys; 176 suites
- 233 parking stalls
- Anchor location of Century Park, adjacent to LRT and future retail promenade
- Technological innovations include triple-glazed window walls, cogeneration technology and solar panels
- Community garden plots
- In-suite laundry, luxury finishes, and VIP concierge services
- Spacious balconies offering expansive views
You’ll find the ideal balance of nature and city in Century Park, with several options for transit, biking, and walking paths all throughout the neighbourhood. Located on Edmonton’s last LRT stop, Century Park is known as Edmonton’s hub and main southern entrance, connecting residents to the University of Alberta, shopping, and the downtown core within minutes. Neighbourhood banks, grocers, shops, and choice restaurants are just steps away, making Century Park a very pedestrian-friendly place to live. With the Edmonton International Airport only 20 minutes south via the Anthony Henday ring road, Century Park provides a flexible and balanced living experience to all residents.
Each sign raised makes our community a brighter place.join us