Residential Leasing Manager
ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate services is looking to add a Residential Leasing Manager to its team. This role is primarily responsible to execute on business strategies of the Edmonton properties and provide exemplary leadership to the leasing team on sales techniques and processes.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the leasing team
- Greet and qualify customers on the phone or in person with the view that the result will be a new resident
- Lease suites with specific leasing goals in mind
- Ensure that prospective resident applications are completed correctly and in full
- Oversee the signing of leases
- Complete move-in/move-out inspections with residents
- Maintain a database of contact information in YARDI
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- Complete traffic reports, vacancy reports and related paperwork as required by the Leasing Lead
- Utilize follow-up programs (i.e. thank-you cards, calls, etc.)
- Participate in on-going sales training to improve sales techniques
- Report deficiencies in market ready suites and in the building to the Leasing Lead
- Visit competitive properties to stay informed on market conditions and complete monthly competitor comparisons
- Ensure local, provincial & federal laws and regulations are being observed and complete monthly competitor comparisons
- Execute all work in a safe, professional manner in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
- Complete other duties as required and assigned by the Manager
- High school graduate; Post-secondary education is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Residential Leasing in high pressure environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Yardi
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to all stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability is required
- Must be a self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet the responsibilities required
ProCura is offering a competitive total compensation package inclusive of a healthy base salary, benefits and vacation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Residential Leasing Manager” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.