ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate Services is seeking to add a Receptionist to our team. As front-line ambassador, working out of our downtown Edmonton office you will be first point of contact for our commercial and residential tenants. The incumbent should have an exceptional sense of customer service delivery and a keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. The ideal individual will be highly self-motivated and exercise exceptional judgement and discretion in a variety of situations.
- Greet visitors and direct them appropriately
- Manage the main switchboard, answering and redirecting calls appropriately
- Book meeting rooms for the office and other buildings/companies
- Respond to all customer service inquiries from tenants and residents; handle emergency related issues in an urgent manner
- Elevator and loading dock bookings
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Assign access cards
- Purchase office and kitchen supplies and ensure cleanliness of the kitchen area
- Manage the office petty cash and reimbursements
- Maintain photocopy areas and equipment
- Arrange internal meeting set-up
- Vendor/contractor check in
- Creation and tracking of Purchase Orders, sending out to vendors/contractors
- Holiday decorating, clean-up, organizing staff functions
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- High school diploma
- Post-secondary education in real estate, business, or administration will be an asset
- Minimum 2+ years within a Receptionist/Administrative capacity with multi phone line experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of electronic filing, video conferencing and scanning documents
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have superior customer service skills and be extremely dependable
- Ability to multi-task and show initiative
- Must have empathy when handling complaints and sense of urgency to remediate the issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment
ProCura is offering a competitive total compensation package inclusive of a healthy base salary, benefits and vacation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Receptionist” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.