ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for a Parking Manager. The successful candidate is responsible for the management and growth of ProCura’s parking assets. Working alongside the Property Management team the successful candidate possesses effective communication skills and is diligent in ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and standardized practices. Effective time and resource management are must, as the position requires the completion of work in an efficient manner with strong consideration towards safety, quality, cost control and revenue generation. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required; knowledge in YARDI software applications is an asset.
- Develop and implement parking policies and procedures for all company-owned parking facilities
- Ensure that all company parking facilities are well-designed and maintained
- Confirm that all parking signage is up-to-date and compliant with City of Edmonton bylaw requirements
- Oversee the development and evaluation of parking rates and procedures
- Works alongside Property Management to monitor parking revenue and expenses
- Identify and source all equipment required for the successful operation of company-owned parking facilities
- Ensure that all equipment meets applicable safety and regulatory requirements
- Monitor parking contracts and pricing agreements with property managers
Priority will be given to candidates with:
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Direct experience in the parking industry
- Although not required, knowledge of YARDI parking software application is an asset
- Experience in efficiency analysis, reporting, and inventory management
- Clean, professional appearance with effective communication skills
- ProCura offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume in the form below.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.