ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager leads the development, production, and maintenance of ProCura’s marketing presence. Additionally, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of all company marketing initiatives, from budgeting, planning, and execution, to evaluation. Highly organized and detail-oriented, the Marketing Manager is also responsible for delegating and overseeing tasks assigned to a team of marketing department staff and managing relationships with external marketing agencies and vendors. Creativity, strategic thinking, as well as exceptional communication and problem solving skills are essential.
- Optimizing relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. construction, property management, operations teams, and executive leadership) and external marketing stakeholders (e.g. marketing agencies, media, and other vendors) to improve company awareness and drive the generation of sales leads.
- Optimizing the use of marketing funds and department resources to drive sales or leasing traffic and generate positive brand equity.
- Creating marketing and project-based budgets and optimizing use of funds.
- Developing marketing strategies with internal and external stakeholders and advancing initiatives on time and on budget.
- Developing and executing corporate communications strategy.
- Ensuring alignment of communications with ProCura’s Mission, Vision, Values, Culture, and Brand Identity Standards.
- Budgeting, reporting, and execution of all marketing and communications initiatives; reporting the ROI on measurable marketing activities.
- Identification of ancillary revenue streams from the ProCura management services business.
- Fostering and maintaining a culture of accountability oriented towards objectives and results within the marketing department.
- Development and performance of a team of marketing department staff (e.g. Marketing Coordinator(s), sales and leasing staff).
- Creating positive and productive relationships within the marketing team, the organization, vendors, other external partners, and the community.
- Creating, promoting, and maintaining organizational clarity about ProCura’s marketing and brand objectives.
- Maintaining a thorough project schedule and effectively communicating schedule changes to affected parties within the organization.
- Being an advocate and ambassador for the ProCura corporate brand and the company’s underlying brand assets within the organization and in the community.
- Providing innovative and creative strategies to enhance the marketing presence of ProCura and all underlying brand assets.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications required; Commerce or Business Administration background an asset.
- 5 – 7 years of marketing and/or communications experience with a focus on budgeting, strategy, planning, and implementation of marketing, advertising, and communications campaigns.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills required; strong understanding of basic design & layout principles and effective business writing principles required.
- Experience developing, optimizing, and evaluating budgets for marketing projects and programs.
- Experience working with corporate and/or brand social media accounts and online content management required.
- Business-to-consumer industry marketing and/or real estate industry experience (commercial or residential) preferred.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing events an asset.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook); knowledge of YARDI, SharePoint, and Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
- Experience in a commercial and/or residential real estate development or property management environment an asset.
- Background in sales and completion of professional sales training an asset.
- Experience in graphic design, web design, and copywriting an asset.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accountability.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and decisive with a high level of confidence.
- Ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with third-party vendors, including agencies, production companies, media outlets, and charitable organizations.
- Ability to multi-task and organize competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Energy, creativity, and drive to create and implement successful marketing initiatives.
- Passion and enthusiasm for client service.
- High degree of professionalism and dedication.
ProCura offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to Matt Salucop, outgoing Director of Marketing at email@example.com with a subject line reading “Application – Marketing Manager – June 2018”, or submit your cover letter and resume in the form below.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.