ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for a Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate is responsible for the general maintenance and care of all interior and exterior repairs for office and residential building environments. The Maintenance Technician carries out all repair and maintenance duties at the highest level of care, professionalism, and attention to detail, and ensures the delivery of a first class building environment to all tenants.
- Ongoing maintenance of various properties including but not limited to painting, drywall repairs, door and lock repairs, some furniture moving and repairs, lightbulb replacement and some snow removal and parking lot repairs.
- Work alongside Sr. Building Operators and other maintenance staff to assist in some light duty HVAC related aspects of the buildings. Other duties as assigned by the Operations Supervisor or Property Management
- Identify and rectify any general day to day maintenance issues (e.g. check doors for proper operation, wear and tear maintenance requirements, etc.)
- Advise the Operations Supervisor of building deficiencies and make recommendations
- Execute all work in a safe and professional manner and in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation guidelines
- Walk property and take note of quality assurance issues and cleanliness
- 5 years’ of relevant experience in tenant customer service with a strong maintenance background
- High school education
- Strong carpentry skills, including drywall repairs, painting, door hardware installations, and basic plumbing and appliance repair experience.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift, carry and move heavy items
- Strong inter-personal, organizational, communication, and negotiation skills required
- Valid Class 5 license and own reliable vehicle
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment
- Welding Experience
- Aerial Platform Certification
- Understanding of YARDI software
- High degree of professionalism and dedication
- Flexible to organizational needs and change in direction
- Capacity to work on several projects amongst multiple commercial and residential properties
- Able to work in a fast-paced, highly-creative results-oriented environment
- ProCura offers competitive compensation and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume in the form below.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.