ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate Services is seeking to add two Maintenance Technicians to our Operations team. The incumbent will be responsible for the day to day maintenance, repairs and tenant service requests for our portfolio of commercial and residential properties. The role will report to the Operations Manager and will be required to travel between our Edmonton properties as required.
- Minor renovations and work including painting, carpentry, plumbing
- Minor electrical work
- Maintenance on boilers, HVAC equipment, and building systems
- Installation of cabinets, doors, drywalls, and flooring
- Maintain a professional manner with residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to company processes and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years Commercial and Residential property management experience
- Experience in boiler maintenance and HVAC
- Experience in minor plumbing, electrical, renovation, and repairs
- Household appliance experience
- Safety certificate (WHMIS)
- Be able to work a 12:00-9:00 p.m. or 11:00-8:00 p.m. shift
- Be available for on call, after hours emergency and weekends
- Must have a reliable vehicle, possess a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clear driver’s abstract
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to all stakeholders
- Exemplary customer service/tenant relation skills
- Security clearance upon offer of employment
ProCura is offering a competitive total compensation package inclusive of a healthy base salary, benefits and vacation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Maintenance Technician” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.