ProCura Real Estate Services is seeking to add an Executive Administrator to our team. Working out of our downtown Edmonton office, the role will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for providing advanced administrative, marketing, and project management support requiring a high degree of professionalism and initiative to the Managing Director in the execution of his duties. The incumbent should have an exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. The ideal individual will be highly self-motivated and exercise exceptional judgement and discretion in a variety of high-pressure situations.
- Provides high level administrative assistance including making all necessary travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, setting up conference calls, managing schedules/setting up onsite and offsite meetings and functions, and preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Manages all calendar scheduling for the Managing Director; ensures the schedule is organized efficiently, prioritizing most important items and resolving all conflicts
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters’ expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide support for special projects and duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in real estate, business, or administration will be an asset
- Minimum 7+ years within an Executive Administrative capacity coupled with 5+ years in the property management industry
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook (specifically calendar management), PowerPoint and Excel; must be able to craft templates and PowerPoint presentations, importing, up-loading and organizing data/information from several streams
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, with exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong initiative and business logic skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, while remaining pleasant, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment
ProCura is offering a competitive total compensation package inclusive of a healthy base salary, benefits and vacation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.