ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for an Equipment Operator-Manager. The Equipment Operator-Manager is responsible for the management of ProCura’s light-, medium-, and heavy-equipment assets and resources. Working alongside the Property Management team, the successful candidate ensures the coordination of ProCura’s Facilities support group and Technical support group with the needs of the Building Operations team. Working with project managers, the individual functions as an important bridge between the office and the field. An excellent communicator, the Equipment Operator Manager promotes the full capabilities of the company’s equipment assets and ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and standardized practices. Results of successful job performance include effective utilization and care of resources, and timely completion of work with a strong consideration towards safety, quality, and cost control.
- Assists team with development and implementation of equipment policies and procedures
- Promotes, educates, audits, and enforces equipment policies, procedures, and systems with a strong commitment to teamwork and communication
- Oversees and approves procurement, development, and evaluation of site/equipment personnel; provides leadership and guidance as team builder and teacher
- Works with Property Management and Equipment Administration to monitor revenue and expenses
- Works with purchasing to specify and source major equipment as per management approval
- Works with equipment administration, safety, and operations staff to ensure all equipment meets applicable safety and regulatory requirements
- Helps to monitor equipment contracts and pricing agreements with suppliers
- Minimum 10 years of experience in self-directed operation and maintenance of:
- Heavy equipment earthmoving equipment
- Primary and secondary electrical distribution
- Experience in usage and efficiency analysis and reporting
- Rental fleet management experience an asset
- Inventory management experience an asset
- ProCura offers competitive and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume in the form below.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.