Equipment Operations & Maintenance Division Leader
ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for an Equipment Operations & Maintenance Division Leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. The Division Leader is responsible for the management of ProCura’s light-, medium-, and heavy-equipment assets and resources and will complete projects, manage our snow removal and landscaping while ensuring work is being performed in the estimated man hours and time frames while still maintaining the Company’s standard of quality. The Division Leader is also responsible for projecting equipment needs, training new crew members, ordering materials and maintaining schedules. Perform a wide variety of maintenance, landscape and administrative tasks pertaining to commercial and residential accounts. All duties will be performed based on professional training and experience, with minimal supervision. This is a year-round salaried position.
- Manage snow removal and landscape projects in a timely and organized manner
- Ensure work is performed efficiently and to company standards
- Train and supervise team leaders and crew members on all standard operating procedures and safety
- Experience and full understanding of snow removal work and be on call 24/7 during winter
- Coordinate snow removal services
- Ensure exceptional service and quality work
- Work with the Operations Supervisor to ensure projects are being carried out according to plans
- Monitor monthly budget for equipment and supplies
- Manage job paperwork, timesheets, tickets, receipts etc
- Interact daily with Operations Supervisor, Residential and Commercial Property Managers to discuss scheduling, equipment concerns and customer requests/concerns/issues
- Full understanding of snow removal and landscape maintenance
- Ability to operate all commercial equipment
- Experience and full understanding of general landscaping and snow removal work.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage your time and be organized
- Ability to work outdoors under varying conditions and sometime adverse weather conditions
- Must be insurable on equipment and have a driver’s license
- Experience in project management an asset
- Must have willingness for growing the division by obtaining third party contracts
- ProCura offers competitive and benefits packages for employees; compensation commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume in the form below.
ProCura Real Estate Services thanks all candidates for their interest; only shortlisted, qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.