Building Caretaker (Live-In)
ProCura Real Estate Services is an award-winning real estate development and management company whose mission is to elevate people’s quality of life. Our vision is to create communities through real estate innovation – inclusive of commercial, residential, property management and customer service. We do more than develop and operate buildings – we create communities that people are proud to call home, work in and visit.
ProCura Real Estate Services is searching for a live-in Building Caretaker. An individual or cohabitating duo, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for providing basic maintenance and general upkeep of ProCura owned-and-operated grounds and buildings. The Building Caretaker exhibits a high level of workmanship and respect for building residents, and delivers on ProCura’s promise to provide best-in-class customer service and a safe, clean, and elevated living experience for residents.
- Cleaning of all common areas including building entrances and exits
- Ensure walkways are clear of dirt, leaves, snow, ice, and other debris
- Vacuum/wash floors, elevators, hallways, stairs, windows, window frames, and resident common rooms
- Maintain the grounds, including landscaped areas, sidewalks, planters, and parking lots
- Perform seasonal duties as required (gardening, mowing, weeding, snow removal, and salting)
- Assist with minor maintenance as needed
- Preparation of apartments for new residents
- Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
- Assisting with showing and leasing suites
- Performing regular security checks of building and parkade
- Prior experience with building maintenance, janitorial, or grounds keeping in either commercial or residential properties an asset
- Class 5 Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract and access to reliable transportation is required
- Must be physically fit and able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Strong customer service focus and a team player who is willing to pitch in wherever required
- Work as part of an on-call team and on weekends as needed and evenings
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check free of relevant convictions
- Successful candidate(s) are required to live in a ProCura owned-and-operated residential building
ProCura is offering a competitive total compensation package inclusive of a healthy base salary, benefits and vacation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Live-In Caretaker” in the subject line. ProCura is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants however only those who meet the criteria of the role will be contacted.